Header Ads

Gang fight 'that led to girl, 17, being gunned down': Punch-up in a London milkshake bar filmed and shared online 'prompted revenge shooting in which youth worker was innocent victim' (23 Pics)

An innocent 17-year-old girl was gunned down in a botched revenge attack over a gang fight in a milkshake diner, it was claimed.
Mobile phone video of an Easter Sunday brawl was allegedly the catalyst for a drive-by shooting which left youth worker Tanesha Melbourne dead just 24 hours later.
The teen was hanging out with friends in Charlgrove Road in Tottenham, north London, when a car pulled up and shots were fired through a window, hitting her in the chest, pals say.
Young Londoners shared footage of the restaurant fight on social media amid claims the teen was killed in a postcode gang war that was being fuelled by online taunts.
Tanesha Melbourne, 17, was shot in Tottenham on Monday

The 17-year-old (pictured in the grey) was seen on camera walking with her friends before she was shot dead 

Police investigating Tanesha's murder seized CCTV footage of the fight when they visited the American-style Tinseltown diner in Farringdon, central London, on Tuesday, the Times reported.
It was believed the fight happened there on Sunday night.
Video shows three men repeatedly punching and stamping on a young black man at the bottom of a stairwell. A woman who lay on top of him to protect him was also attacked.
It is not known if Tanesha was present when the fight happened.

Tanesha's godmother cried as she lay flowers at the crime scene before calling on Theresa May to put more funds in policing and reintroduce the use of stop and search

Locals have linked Tanesha's murder - the 47th in London this year amid a surge in violent deaths - to a gang war in the Wood Green area of north London.
At the weekend, Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick had said gangs were using social media to glamorise violence and disputes could escalate within minutes on the platforms.
It was claimed after Tanesha's murder that the Wood Green gang war was being aggravated by social media posts.
Tanesha, a mentor at a local youth club, was cradled by her distraught mother Sharon as she lay dying in the street at about 9.35pm on Monday.
The teen died at the scene despite paramedics' desperate battle to save her.
On Tuesday, her mum returned to the scene and laid flowers with a heartbreaking tribute.
She wrote on a card accompanying the bouquet: "To my baby nesha, I'm gonna miss you so much. You're always gonna be with me, everywhere I go, whatever. Love mummy."

CCTV footage captured at a local off-licence appears to show the 17-year-old's final moments before she was killed in the drive-by attack.
It was recorded at 8.36pm, showing a girl believed to be Tanesha passing the shop with friends about an hour before the murder.

No-one has been arrested over her death.
Friends have said she was an innocent victim who wasn't involved in gangs and was shot "for no reason at all" as she was hanging out with pals.

London's murder rate is on pace to be its highest in more than a decade. The capital had more murders than New York for the first time in modern history in February and again in March.
The Metropolitan Police have launched 48 murder investigations in the first 14 weeks of the year - an average of just over three a week.

A 16-year-old boy became the latest victim after he was shot in the face during a drive-by attack outside the Walthamstow Leisure Centre in east London, about half an hour after Tanesha was shot on Monday night.
The boy has been named locally as Amaan Shakoor.
Police have said there is no evidence linking the fatal shootings.

No comments